DPDK announcements
* Register for DPDK Userspace (Sept. 6-8)
@ 2022-08-25  0:23 Jill Lovato
From: Jill Lovato @ 2022-08-25  0:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: announce

Hello DPDK Community!

This is a friendly reminder to please register to join us September 6-8 for
the 2022 DPDK Userspace event! We are meeting face-to-face in Arcachon,
France, and will also provide a virtual option for those unable to travel.

Please check out the agenda to see the fantastic line-up if sessions this
year:
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/dpdk-userspace-summit/program/schedule/
<https://events.linuxfoundation.org/dpdk-userspace-summit/program/schedule/>

Virtual registration is free, so sign up today to join us and invite your
peers and colleagues!

*Click here to register:*
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/dpdk-userspace-summit/register/
<https://events.linuxfoundation.org/dpdk-userspace-summit/register/>

Let us know if there are any questions, and we look forward to seeing you
in a few weeks.

--
*Jill Lovato*
Marketing Communications Director