* [dpdk-ci] DPDK Community Lab Meeting Minutes, Tuesday August 27th
@ 2019-08-27 16:03 O'Driscoll, Tim
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: O'Driscoll, Tim @ 2019-08-27 16:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
- NXP and Broadcom hardware has been set up and handed off to the vendors.
- These are up and running now. They run only on master. Results can be accessed in the tarballs section of the website. The latest results are at: https://lab.dpdk.org/results/dashboard/tarballs/5828/.
- These currently run only on the master branch. Discussed whether they should be enabled per patch set. Agreed that they should.
- We need to agree a priority list of OSs to work on next.
- Fast tests are running now. These are only run via travis and are not in UNH dashboard. Aaron is working on integration into patchwork.
- Updates to other unit tests are in progress.
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-08-27 16:03 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2019-08-27 16:03 [dpdk-ci] DPDK Community Lab Meeting Minutes, Tuesday August 27th O'Driscoll, Tim
DPDK CI discussions
This inbox may be cloned and mirrored by anyone:
git clone --mirror https://inbox.dpdk.org/ci/0 ci/git/0.git
# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
public-inbox-init -V2 ci ci/ https://inbox.dpdk.org/ci \
Example config snippet for mirrors.
Newsgroup available over NNTP:
AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git