* [dpdk-ci] DPDK Community Lab Meeting Minutes, Tuesday June 18st
@ 2019-06-18 13:35 Ferruh Yigit
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Ferruh Yigit @ 2019-06-18 13:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
To: ci; +Cc: David Marchand
Tim was out, we did a quick status update and closed early
- Work is going on.
- Need to investigate
- Will stat next week probably
- Zhaoyan and Aaron already has experience on the topic
- Aaron is working to run unit test on travis
- David Marchand has a patchset in mail list for unit test fixes
- Needs review on the patchset, Aaron's feedback is positive
- Aaron did an update to associate travis builds with patchset
- Can it be possible to send a status to patchwork from travis?
- New vendor infrastructure work from past going on.
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-06-18 13:35 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2019-06-18 13:35 [dpdk-ci] DPDK Community Lab Meeting Minutes, Tuesday June 18st Ferruh Yigit
DPDK CI discussions
This inbox may be cloned and mirrored by anyone:
git clone --mirror https://inbox.dpdk.org/ci/0 ci/git/0.git
# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
public-inbox-init -V2 ci ci/ https://inbox.dpdk.org/ci \
Example config snippet for mirrors.
Newsgroup available over NNTP:
AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git