* [dpdk-ci] [Bug 709] 2021 Epic: Lab operations, maintenance, and community access
@ 2021-05-17 21:04 bugzilla
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: bugzilla @ 2021-05-17 21:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
Bug ID: 709
Summary: 2021 Epic: Lab operations, maintenance, and community
Component: UNH infra
Target Milestone: ---
Summary: The following work items relate to support community access of the lab
to provide better visibility into lab status, coverage, support, and
* Q1 Story: Migrate to a template based Jenkins pipeline, that will enable
“sorting” of jobs based on what code was changed by a patch (i.e. documentation
changes won’t trigger performance testing, but would trigger spell checker
* Q1 Story: Update DTS deployments on all bare-metal systems to a more uniform
deployment and configuration.
* Completed Q1 Story: Report patch apply issues as warning to patchworks
* Completed Q1 Story: Create a report of test job run times for the tech board.
This is to better allow understanding of time required to complete full test
runs on submitted patches.
* Q2 Story: Pull Jenkins pipelines from a public git, where the community could
make merge requests on the repo to disable, enable, and change the running job.
* Q3 Story: Monitor for and report via email to ci mailing list, when the same
test fails for 5 consecutive patch test runs, where this could indicate a
failure in caused by a bad merge to the base repo or a failure in the test
* Story: Deliver a blog each quarter on the lab status.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-05-17 21:04 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2021-05-17 21:04 [dpdk-ci] [Bug 709] 2021 Epic: Lab operations, maintenance, and community access bugzilla
DPDK CI discussions
This inbox may be cloned and mirrored by anyone:
git clone --mirror https://inbox.dpdk.org/ci/0 ci/git/0.git
# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
public-inbox-init -V2 ci ci/ https://inbox.dpdk.org/ci \
Example config snippet for mirrors.
Newsgroup available over NNTP:
AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git