* [dpdk-dev] DPDK Summit Userspace - streaming live
@ 2016-10-20 11:04 St Leger, Jim
From: St Leger, Jim @ 2016-10-20 11:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

If you couldn't make it to the Userspace event we are streaming it live on Periscope.
https://www.periscope.tv/jimstleger

The video quality isn't the best, but maybe some talks are worth listening to. The audio quality seems okay.

The agenda and most of the presentations are posted online. https://dpdksummit.com/us/en/events

Once the event is finished high quality video recordings will also get posted.

Enjoy.
Jim

* Re: [dpdk-dev] DPDK Summit Userspace - streaming live
@ 2016-10-20 13:12 ` Frederico Cadete
From: Frederico Cadete @ 2016-10-20 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: St Leger, Jim, dev

On Thu, 2016-10-20 at 11:04 +0000, St Leger, Jim wrote:
> If you couldn't make it to the Userspace event we are streaming it
> live on Periscope.
https://www.periscope.tv/jimstleger

Thank you. This is much appreciated.

Regards,