hi,all I installed andconfigured DPDK follow the steps described in DPDK Getting Started Guide. but when I perfom the testpmd ,the following error message appers: No probed ethernet devices - check that CONFIG_RTE_LIBRTE_IGB_PMD=y and CONFIG_RTE_LIBRTE_IXGBE_PMD=y in your configuration file. How could this happen? I see that there are some packages needed when using Fedora 14, but the system I used is CenOS the kernel-version is :2.6.32-279.el6.x86_64 Is there any package I need to install on this system? Thank very much for any replay! Regards Maria