* [dpdk-dev] community collaboration
@ 2014-10-20 21:42 Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2014-10-20 21:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hello readers,

We are currently targetting a new release (1.8.0) in few weeks.
It would be good to have most of the important pending patches in.
But writing and sending code is only the first part. After come the reviews.

Before integration, we need to validate the design of the new features,
check if improvements are really good, be sure that the code is enough
commented, maintainable and that there is not (a lot of) typos.

In short you can help by making reviews.
Anyone is welcome, please consider that reviews are part of the developper job.
Please, do not review only patches from your company. I'd prefer cross reviews.
I have noticed too many loose reviews when people are from the same one.

Thank you very much
--
Thomas

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-10-20 21:34 UTC | newest]