Hi Mike, Thanks a lot for the patch. On 1/26/2023 10:25 AM, Mike Pattrick wrote: > Previously the noisy neighbour vnf simulation would only operate in io > mode, forwarding packets as is. However, this limited the usefulness of > noisy neighbour simulation. > > This feature has now been expanded into all forwarding modes except for > ieee1588, where it isn't relevant; and iofwd, which would otherwise be > duplicative of noisy mode. Well I would first like to know, why we need noisy neighbor for all modes IMHO, do we need to add code to each mode, if most users don't use it. Secondly, can't we achieve same behavior by running testpmd instances in parallel on same NUMA node. Where one testpmd is in noisy mode. > Signed-off-by: Mike Pattrick > > --- >