* [dpdk-dev] [dpdk-announce] SPEED MATTERS contest by 6WIND
@ 2014-03-24 16:52 Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2014-03-24 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: announce

Hello all,

This is the first day of the first DPDK contest!

Developers, Network Engineers, Academics
Invited To Enter Network Tool Implementation Contest

6WIND, a developer of packet processing software, is inviting the public at
large to enter a software development contest, called "SPEED MATTERS: The
Challenge", which will reward creativity, execution and planning for savvy
technology professionals.

"The objective of our contest is for applicants to enter novel applications
that have been designed using Intel DPDK. Entries can take multiple forms
including white papers, proof-of-concepts and finished products. We believe
that by sharing implementation examples, we can increase the knowledge of the
broader community to lend expertise in building high-performance networking
applications with Linux."

Winners of "SPEED MATTERS: The Challenge" will be announced via 6WIND at Hot
Interconnects in Google’s Mountain View Headquarters on August 19, 2014.

More information: http://6wind.com/speed-matters-information

* Re: [dpdk-dev] [dpdk-announce] SPEED MATTERS contest by 6WIND
@ 2014-06-09 13:34 ` Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2014-06-09 13:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: announce

6WIND has finalized the prizes to be won for the contest:
	Dodge Viper or Audi DTM RC cars, Raspberry Pi
More information:
	http://www.6wind.com/blog/speed-matters-the-challenge-dpdk-contest-prizes-detailed
	http://goo.gl/VaL9Ps

You can still enter the contest, see:
	http://www.6wind.com/speed-matters-information
There is already more than 20 entries.

Entry deadline is August 1.

For reference, the contest annoucement was:

@ 2014-08-27  9:54   ` Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2014-08-27  9:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: announce

Hi all,

Yesterday, during Hot Interconnects in Google’s Mountain View Headquarters,
has been announced the winners of the DPDK SPEED MATTERS contest,
sponsored by 6WIND.

We get three winners:
	AEPONYX, TrustInSoft and Srivats P.

They won nice RC cars running at more than 50 km/h (not for kids):
	https://twitter.com/6WINDsoftware/status/504494884741337088

More information:
	http://www.6wind.com/news-events/press-releases-2014/6wind-press-release-august-27

Thanks to all participants