* [dpdk-dev] Merge with 1.5.0??
@ 2013-09-27  2:21 Jim Jia
From: Jim Jia @ 2013-09-27  2:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

    What are plans to merge in latest Intel 1.5.0 DPDK?

* Re: [dpdk-dev] Merge with 1.5.0??
@ 2013-09-27  9:22 ` Lynch, Michael A
From: Lynch, Michael A @ 2013-09-27  9:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jim Jia, dev

Hi Jim, all,

Intel has now posted Intel DPDK R1.5.0 to our site, so it can be picked up by dpdk.org. See: www.intel/com/go/dpdk
You'll find the code and supporting documentation in the "Content by Topic" section, under "Intel DPDK Software and Documentation"

Regards,
Mike

    What are plans to merge in latest Intel 1.5.0 DPDK?

Intel Shannon Limited
Registered in Ireland
Registered Number: 308263
Business address: Dromore House, East Park, Shannon, Co. Clare

* Re: [dpdk-dev] Merge with 1.5.0??
@ 2013-09-27 10:13   ` Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2013-09-27 10:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lynch, Michael A; +Cc: dev

27/09/2013 11:22, Lynch, Michael A :
> Intel has now posted Intel DPDK R1.5.0 to our site, so it can be picked up
> by dpdk.org. See: www.intel/com/go/dpdk

Thanks for these new features.
It takes time to analyze for git formatting into commits.
Merge with community enhancements is in progress.
It will be announced soon.

> This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the
> sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review or distribution by
> others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
> please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Please do not put any confidential disclaimer on this mailing-list.
It cannot be confidential.

--
Thomas