* [dpdk-dev] Patch merges for 1.8 release
@ 2014-09-16 10:18 Bruce Richardson
From: Bruce Richardson @ 2014-09-16 10:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Monjalon; +Cc: dev

Hi Thomas,

I'm just wondering what the expected timeline is for you starting to merge patches in for the 1.8 release? As you have
probably seen, I have quite a number of outstanding patches submitted for mbufs, and I'm wonder when the "part 1" set,
which by now has been pretty well reviewed and ack'ed, might be merged to the mainline? I'm loath to start upstreaming
drafts of part 3 patches at this stage, because the depth of the backlog I'm building up just increases the amount
of work I have to do for any mainline changes that require me to do changes on rebase.

Thanks,
/Bruce