From: Neil Horman <nhorman@tuxdriver.com>
To: Vadim Suraev <vadim.suraev@gmail.com>
Cc: dev@dpdk.org
Subject: Re: [dpdk-dev] Userland IP stack for DPDK
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 08:16:58 -0400

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 07:13:43AM +0300, Vadim Suraev wrote:
> Hi,
> I've published the source code of Linux kernel IP stack ported to user space
> and integrated with DPDK (1.6 currently).
> I includes also some example applications & test scripts as well as
> documentation
> about what & how is done and how to use & adapt it.
> The source:
> git@github.com:vadimsu/ipaugenblick.git
> <https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/git@github.com:vadimsu/ipaugenblick.git>
> two branches - master & muticore
> Documentation:
> - README at the root of the project
> ipaugenblick.net
> Please feel free to ask questions you may have
> Regards,
>  Vadim.

You copied these files from the Linux Kernel sources, but failed to copy the
GPLv2 license file.  IANAL, but I expect you'll want to include that so as to be
clear about how that code is licensed (copyright isn't included in specific
kernel files), as well as including a license for your independently written
code (assuming you would like it to be different than GPL v2)
Neil