* [dpdk-dev] segmented recv ixgbevf
@ 2014-10-30 10:23 Alex Markuze
From: Alex Markuze @ 2014-10-30 10:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi,
I'm seeing an unwanted behaviour in the receive flow of ixgbevf. While
using Jumbo frames and sending 4k+ bytes , the receive side breaks up the
packets into 2K buffers, and I receive 3 mbuffs per packet.

Im setting the .max_rx_pkt_len to 4.5K and the mempoll has 5K sized
elements?

Anything else I'm missing here. The purpose is to have all 4k+ bytes in one
single continuous buffer.

Thanks
Alex.