On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 05:51:02PM +0300, Marcel Apfelbaum wrote: > >It's proved to work after the fix (at least in my testing), but > >it's late here and I'm gonna send a new version tomorrow, including > >some other comments addressing. Please do more test then :) > > It's unlikely that I will send another version unless I have clear clue how to address a comment from Michael about vring flush. But anyway, you still could help me to prove the fix works. You can apply the attachment on top of my old patchset, and it should work. --yliu > > Those are very good news! > Tomorrow we have holidays but the day after that I'll try it for sure.