* [dpdk-dev]  Is there any example application to used DPDK packet distributor library?
@ 2015-09-30  5:45 최익성
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: 최익성 @ 2015-09-30  5:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Dear DPDK experts.

I am Ick-Sung Choi living in South Korea.

I have a question about DPDK에 packet distributor library.

Is there any example application to used DPDK packet distributor library?

I am trying to experiment simple function using DPDK packet distributor library.

If I can study an example application of DPDK packet distributor library, it would be very helpful for my experiment.

I will appreciate if I can be given any example applications, advice, and information.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely Yours,

Ick-Sung Choi.