* [dpdk-dev] SPDX license nag
@ 2020-01-22 16:19 Stephen Hemminger
From: Stephen Hemminger @ 2020-01-22 16:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Files without SPDX License
--------------------------
app/test-pmd/flowgen.c
app/test-pmd/macswap.c
app/test/test_compressdev_test_buffer.h
app/test/test_timer_racecond.c
devtools/cocci.sh
devtools/load-devel-config
examples/ipsec-secgw/test/trs_aesgcm_inline_crypto_fallback_defs.sh
examples/ipsec-secgw/test/tun_aesgcm_inline_crypto_fallback_defs.sh
examples/performance-thread/l3fwd-thread/test.sh
lib/librte_ethdev/rte_ethdev_pci.h
lib/librte_ethdev/rte_ethdev_vdev.h

Some patches for these are outstanding but haven't been merged

* Re: [dpdk-dev] SPDX license nag
@ 2020-01-27 11:15 ` Mcnamara, John
From: Mcnamara, John @ 2020-01-27 11:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Hemminger, dev
  Cc: christian.ehrhardt, Trahe, Fiona, Olga Shern, Thomas Monjalon,
	rsanford, cchemparathy, Ananyev, Konstantin, Richardson, Bruce,
	Yigit, Ferruh, ajit.khaparde

I've looked at the headers/logs for these files and added the owners (or potential owners after mergers) above.

Can everyone on the CC list please take care of these for your company/files. It is a simple patch to fix and Stephen has already provided some.

Thanks Stephen for keeping the focus on this.

John

* Re: [dpdk-dev] SPDX license nag
@ 2020-02-07 17:50   ` Stephen Hemminger
From: Stephen Hemminger @ 2020-02-07 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mcnamara, John
  Cc: dev, christian.ehrhardt, Trahe, Fiona, Olga Shern,
	Thomas Monjalon, rsanford, cchemparathy, Ananyev, Konstantin,
	Richardson, Bruce, Yigit, Ferruh, ajit.khaparde

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 11:15:44 +0000
"Mcnamara, John" <john.mcnamara@intel.com> wrote:

> [...]

20.02-rc2 SPDX license nag.

Files without SPDX License
--------------------------
app/test-pmd/flowgen.c
app/test-pmd/macswap.c
app/test/test_compressdev_test_buffer.h
app/test/test_timer_racecond.c
devtools/cocci.sh
devtools/load-devel-config
examples/ipsec-secgw/test/trs_aesgcm_inline_crypto_fallback_defs.sh
examples/ipsec-secgw/test/tun_aesgcm_inline_crypto_fallback_defs.sh
examples/performance-thread/l3fwd-thread/test.sh
lib/librte_ethdev/rte_ethdev_pci.h
lib/librte_ethdev/rte_ethdev_vdev.h

Files with additional license text
app/test-pmd/flowgen.c