Hi, I'm having trouble building "dpdk.sln" from "windpdk-v18.08-clang" branch of "dpdk-draft-windows" repository using Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition. All projects are set up to use some "llvm" toolset. If I install LLVM Build Tools and switch toolset to Clang-cl, build fails because Platform SDK is not accessible. I tried to add Platform SDK include paths to Additional Include Directories, but ended up with multiple errors, indicating incompatibilities between Windows headers and Clang. Please find screenshots and logs attached. "Netuio.sln" builds OK. -- Dmitry Kozlyuk