From: "O'Driscoll, Tim" <tim.odriscoll@intel.com>
To: Bob Monkman <Bob.Monkman@arm.com>, "dev@dpdk.org" <dev@dpdk.org>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-dev] DPDK Community Call - ARM Support
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 11:20:28 +0000	[thread overview]

Thanks for following up on this Bob. It's great to see this level of engagement from the ARM ecosystem. In order to facilitate this, we'll move our call out by a week. New details for the meeting are:

When:
Tue, Dec 1, 2015 15:00 - 16:00 GMT
Tue, Dec 1, 2015 07:00 - 08:00 PST
Tue, Dec 1, 2015 10:00 - 11:00 EST
Tue, Dec 1, 2015 16:00 - 17:00 PST

Meeting Details:
You can join from your computer, tablet or smartphone:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/535221101

You can also dial in using your phone.

Access Code: 535-221-101

Phone numbers: