* Re: [dpdk-dev] [dpdk-web] DPDK Programmer's Guide :ERRATA
       [not found] <c363f2be090a1516ab545653c3be52b5@cse.iitb.ac.in>
@ 2020-01-26 21:36 ` Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2020-01-26 21:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: prateekag; +Cc: dev, honnappa.nagarahalli

Thanks for the comments.
I did not look at this doc but I'm sure Honnappa will have answers.

Note: you may want to update the doc yourself by making a patch for the DPDK git.

Rerouting this email to dpdk-dev and adding Honnappa.

26/01/2020 19:46, prateekag:

@ 2020-01-27 15:33   ` Honnappa Nagarahalli
From: Honnappa Nagarahalli @ 2020-01-27 15:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: thomas, prateekag; +Cc: dev, nd, Honnappa Nagarahalli, nd

Thanks Prateek for the comments. Agree with both the corrections. Would you like to submit a patch?

Thanks,
Honnappa