* [dpdk-dev] deadlock in example vdpa app
@ 2021-01-11  7:47 段振中
From: 段振中 @ 2021-01-11  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev; +Cc: maxime.coquelin, chenbo.xia, 向浩

Hi Maintainers,

Recently we see a deadlock in vdpa example app if SIGTERM signal is sent at early start stage.
After debuging, we suspect it's due to vhost_user.mutex is requested twice,
once by start sequence start_vdpa(), the other by SIGTERM signal handler which calling close_vdpa().

Also checked other example apps, seems they all have same issue.

Regards
Zhenzhong

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-01-11 12:31 UTC | newest]