From: Matthew Hall <mhall@mhcomputing.net>
To: "Gonzalez Monroy, Sergio" <sergio.gonzalez.monroy@intel.com>,
	"dev@dpdk.org" <dev@dpdk.org>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-dev] virtio UIO / PMD issues in default Ubuntu Cloud	Images
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 01:34:50 -0700	[thread overview]

Yes, I suspected some of your patches were related to this besides just the COMBINE_LIBS options. However none of these will fix the issue that the virtio non-UIO PMD doesn't work right with a statically linked DPDK, so, despite all your fixes I've still got problems getting it all to work right.

Matthew.
--
Sent from my mobile device.