* [dpdk-dev] Question about ip fragment library
@ 2014-07-10  1:29 William Rolinson
From: William Rolinson @ 2014-07-10  1:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi,all:

    Recently, I am reading source code about ipv4 fragment in DPDK 1.7.0.
    I am confused about ip packet with options. it seems that DPDK ip frag lib would omit all options from all fragments except the first one. However, in my opinion, some options must be present in all fragments, others options can be omitted from all but the first fragment. Is it a bug or not? I am afraid I don’t know much about that.   I need help. Thank you very much.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-07-10  1:29 UTC | newest]