* [dpdk-dev] Patch not seen in the Patchwork
@ 2018-10-09  7:00 Leah Tekoa
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Leah Tekoa @ 2018-10-09  7:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev; +Cc: Shachar Beiser, Barak Perlman

Hi,

My name is Leah Tekoa and I am working at Ethernity Networks.
I am a new contributor to DPDK.

I am trying to submit code to DPDK.
I followed the instructions under: https://doc.dpdk.org/guides-18.08/contributing/patches.html

  *   I registered to the DPDK development mailing list.
  *   I registered to the DPDK Patchwork.
  *   I also registered to:  stable@dpdk.org<mailto:stable@dpdk.org> and users@dpdk.org<mailto:users@dpdk.org>.
  *   I committed my change and followed the instructions regarding the commit message Subject Line and Body.
  *   I ran the checkpatches.sh and verified the patch is OK.
  *   I generated the patch with git-format-patch.
  *   I sent the patch using git-send-mail and got: ‘Result: OK’.

The problem is that I don’t see my patch in the Patchwork.
Note that I did get an email with my patch, that has the dev@dpdk.org<mailto:dev@dpdk.org> on the TO. Also, an internal colleague got my patch email as well.

Can you advise please?

Thanks,
Leah.