* [dpdk-dev] The use of --log-level and its default state
@ 2015-05-27 15:10 Wiles, Keith
From: Wiles, Keith @ 2015-05-27 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi Everyone,

Sorry, if this has been covered already.

I would like to have the log-level default changed to not log everything,
but the user needs to enable the log messages if he needs to see more
information. Normally applications or systems are not so verbose, but if
needed the user enables the verbose or debug messages.

Can we change the default logs and messages to be non-verbose instead?

Regards,
++Keith