* [dpdk-dev] PDF documents with distiller?
@ 2014-08-25 11:50 Mika Niemi K
From: Mika Niemi K @ 2014-08-25 11:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi,
The PDF docs for 1.7.0 were generated differently than before, causing all figures to be changed to low-resolution bitmaps. Figure 2 in the Programming Guide also has now unreadable text.

Is it possible to get the PDF docs for 1.7.x generated like they were previously, using distiller?

Mika N

* Re: [dpdk-dev] PDF documents with distiller?
@ 2014-09-05 22:31 ` Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2014-09-05 22:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mika Niemi K; +Cc: dev

2014-08-25 11:50, Mika Niemi K:
> The PDF docs for 1.7.0 were generated differently than before,
> causing all figures to be changed to low-resolution bitmaps.
> Figure 2 in the Programming Guide also has now unreadable text.
>
> Is it possible to get the PDF docs for 1.7.x generated like they
> were previously, using distiller?

I'm not aware of this change. But I know the documentation is planned to
move to sphinx (reStructuredText format). Work is in progress.
It will be integrated with code.
Hope quality will be better.

--
Thomas

* Re: [dpdk-dev] PDF documents with distiller?
@ 2014-09-07 20:54 ` Neil Horman
From: Neil Horman @ 2014-09-07 20:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mika Niemi K; +Cc: dev

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 11:50:51AM +0000, Mika Niemi K wrote:
> Hi,
> The PDF docs for 1.7.0 were generated differently than before, causing all figures to be changed to low-resolution bitmaps. Figure 2 in the Programming Guide also has now unreadable text.
>
> Is it possible to get the PDF docs for 1.7.x generated like they were previously, using distiller?
>
> Mika N

The Makefile thats used to generate the reference manual is generated by
doxygen.  It sounds to me like something may have changed in your doxygen
config.

Neil