From: GyuminHwang <hkm73560@gmail.com>
To: dev@dpdk.org
Subject: [dpdk-dev] ixgbe_recv_pkts, ixgbe_recv_pkts_bulk_alloc. what is difference?
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 23:18:17 +0900

Hi all

I have several questions about ixgbe_rxtx.c especially Tx and Rx function.
What is the difference between ixgbe_recv_pkts and
ixgbe_recv_pkts_bulk_alloc? I already know the earlier function is
non-bulk function and the later function is bulk function. But I want to
know is the mechanism of these two functions, and the role of H/W ring
and S/W ring in each function.