* [dpdk-dev] What is the best way to distribute a DPDK-based app?
@ 2015-01-11 17:10 Vlad Zolotarov
From: Vlad Zolotarov @ 2015-01-11 17:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev; +Cc: Shlomi Livne

Hi,
guys could you share form your experience what is the best way to
distribute the DPDK libraries with the DPDK-based app:

  * Is there any significant benefit in compiling the libraries on a
    target machine?
  * Is there an already existing DPDK-libs packaging: I've noticed there
    is some Fedora RPM package with DPDK libs but it's lacking
    pmd-driver's libs and they are the main component we are using,
    therefore we can't use it.

Thanks in advance,
vlad