* [dpdk-dev] promiscuous mode
@ 2015-03-26  4:00 Shankari Vaidyalingam
From: Shankari Vaidyalingam @ 2015-03-26  4:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi,

Would like to know whether enabling of promiscouous mode in the command
line is removed in the DPDK version 1.7.1.
I tried enabling the option by giving -P but it was giving me "Invalid
argument" error.

Regards
Shankari.V

* Re: [dpdk-dev] promiscuous mode
@ 2015-03-26 11:07 ` Olivier MATZ
From: Olivier MATZ @ 2015-03-26 11:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Shankari Vaidyalingam, dev

On 03/26/2015 05:00 AM, Shankari Vaidyalingam wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Would like to know whether enabling of promiscouous mode in the command
> line is removed in the DPDK version 1.7.1.
> I tried enabling the option by giving -P but it was giving me "Invalid
> argument" error.

Which program?
Have you checked the source code in git?

You probably have all the elements to answer to your question
by yourself.

Regards,
Olivier