* [dpdk-dev] How do I leave this mailing list
@ 2015-04-22 22:23 Vipin Agrawal
From: Vipin Agrawal @ 2015-04-22 22:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

What do I need to do to not receive any more emails?

Thanks,
Vipin

________________________________

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

@ 2015-04-23  1:14 ` Dave Neary
From: Dave Neary @ 2015-04-23  1:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wiles, Keith, Vipin Agrawal, dev

Incidentally, this information is contained in the List-Unsubscribe
header which Mailman adds to the email headers of every message. "View
message source" for the full set (I always use List-Id for mailing list
filters).

Dave.

--
Dave Neary - NFV/SDN Community Strategy
Ph: +1-978-399-2182 / Cell: +1-978-799-3338

From: Wiles, Keith @ 2015-04-22 23:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vipin Agrawal, dev