* [dpdk-dev] Industry's Tiny and Powerful Wireless LAN Controller - Running On Intel NUC D34010WYKH - Built on DPDK
@ 2015-08-18  8:03 Venkateswara Rao Thummala
From: Venkateswara Rao Thummala @ 2015-08-18  8:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi,

We are happy to announce that, we have Just launched the Industry's Tiny
and Powerful Wireless LAN Controller - running on Intel NUC D34010WYKH.

- Built on High Performance Virtual Data Plane, which is built using DPDK
- Supports wide range of Third Party Access Points

Please visit our Website www.onehopnetworks.com for more details.

Regards
Venkat
Founder & Chief Architect
OneHop Networks Pvt Ltd
[www.onehopnetworks.com]

* Re: [dpdk-dev] Industry's Tiny and Powerful Wireless LAN Controller - Running On Intel NUC D34010WYKH - Built on DPDK
@ 2015-08-18 16:50 ` Stephen Hemminger
From: Stephen Hemminger @ 2015-08-18 16:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Venkateswara Rao Thummala; +Cc: dev

On Tue, 18 Aug 2015 13:33:00 +0530
Venkateswara Rao Thummala <venkat.thummala.1978@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are happy to announce that, we have Just launched the Industry's Tiny
> and Powerful Wireless LAN Controller - running on Intel NUC D34010WYKH.
>
> - Built on High Performance Virtual Data Plane, which is built using DPDK
> - Supports wide range of Third Party Access Points
>
> Please visit our Website www.onehopnetworks.com for more details.
>
> Regards
> Venkat
> Founder & Chief Architect
> OneHop Networks Pvt Ltd
> [www.onehopnetworks.com]

Congratulations. Do you plan to contribute code to help DPDK advance?

* Re: [dpdk-dev] Industry's Tiny and Powerful Wireless LAN Controller - Running On Intel NUC D34010WYKH - Built on DPDK
@ 2015-08-18 20:32   ` Thomas F Herbert
From: Thomas F Herbert @ 2015-08-18 20:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Hemminger, Venkateswara Rao Thummala; +Cc: dev

On 8/18/15 12:50 PM, Stephen Hemminger wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Aug 2015 13:33:00 +0530
> Venkateswara Rao Thummala <venkat.thummala.1978@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> We are happy to announce that, we have Just launched the Industry's Tiny
>> and Powerful Wireless LAN Controller - running on Intel NUC D34010WYKH.
>>
>> - Built on High Performance Virtual Data Plane, which is built using DPDK
>> - Supports wide range of Third Party Access Points
>>
>> Please visit our Website www.onehopnetworks.com for more details.
>>
>> Regards
>> Venkat
>> Founder & Chief Architect
>> OneHop Networks Pvt Ltd
>> [www.onehopnetworks.com]
> Congratulations. Do you plan to contribute code to help DPDK advance?
+1

@ 2015-08-25 15:58     ` Venkateswara Rao Thummala
From: Venkateswara Rao Thummala @ 2015-08-25 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas F Herbert; +Cc: dev

Hi,

We DO have plans to Open Source the entire Controller, not just the Data
Plane, in the near future.

Regards
Venkat
www.onehopnetworks.com