* [dpdk-dev] Does memif support primary<->secondary process communication?
@ 2021-06-09 11:25 Wu, Jianyue (NSB - CN/Hangzhou)
From: Wu, Jianyue (NSB - CN/Hangzhou) @ 2021-06-09 11:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users, dev

Hello,

May I ask a question about memif?
When I'm trying to develop a communication mechanism for two processes, which also need to share memzones between the processes, so need primary<->secondary.
https://doc.dpdk.org/guides/nics/memif.html
But from the guideline, it seems always use primary<->primary. Does it support primary<->secondary? Thanks indeed in advance!

Best Regards,
Dave(Jianyue)

* Re: [dpdk-dev] Does memif support primary<->secondary process communication?
@ 2021-06-09 12:07 ` Wu, Jianyue (NSB - CN/Hangzhou)
From: Wu, Jianyue (NSB - CN/Hangzhou) @ 2021-06-09 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users, dev

BTW, I use it for primary and secondary communication, so that will use memif to share data between primary and secondary. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Dave(Jianyue)