* Technical board meeting agenda for 2023-09-20
@ 2023-09-18 20:20 Maxime Coquelin
From: Maxime Coquelin @ 2023-09-18 20:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev, dpdk-techboard; +Cc: fengchengwen, mb, ferruh.yigit, Nathan Southern

Dear DPDK community,

Following topics are planned to be discussed at the next Technical board
meeting, which will take place on Sept. 20th @3PM UTC:
  1- Memarea library inclusion
  2- Power management brainstorming
  3- Bugzilla maintenance: request for volunteers
  4- Process to add new drivers

The order the topics will be discussed may change based on their
priority/urgency. Some topics might have to be postponed to the
following meeting if time does not allow to cover them.

If time permits, below recurring items will be checked:
  - Security process
  - Community Lab
  - Doc maintenance
  - Bugzilla status
  - Examples to drop or move

* [ADDENDUM] Technical board meeting agenda for 2023-09-20
@ 2023-09-19  9:51 ` Maxime Coquelin
From: Maxime Coquelin @ 2023-09-19  9:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev, dpdk-techboard
  Cc: fengchengwen, mb, ferruh.yigit, Nathan Southern, Mattias Rönnblom

Dear community,

One topic was missed to be added to tomorrow's meeting agenda:

On 9/18/23 22:20, Maxime Coquelin wrote:
> Dear DPDK community,
>
> Following topics are planned to be discussed at the next Technical board
> meeting, which will take place on Sept. 20th @3PM UTC:
0- Event dispatcher library inclusion

>   1- Memarea library inclusion
>   2- Power management brainstorming
>   3- Bugzilla maintenance: request for volunteers
>   4- Process to add new drivers
>
> The order the topics will be discussed may change based on their
> priority/urgency. Some topics might have to be postponed to the
> following meeting if time does not allow to cover them.
>
> If time permits, below recurring items will be checked:
>   - Security process
>   - Community Lab
>   - Doc maintenance
>   - Bugzilla status
>   - Examples to drop or move

* RE: [ADDENDUM] Technical board meeting agenda for 2023-09-20
@ 2023-09-19 13:53   ` Morten Brørup
From: Morten Brørup @ 2023-09-19 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Maxime Coquelin, dpdk-techboard, ferruh.yigit,
	Mattias Rönnblom, Christian Koue Muf, fengchengwen
> One topic was missed to be added to tomorrow's meeting agenda:
>
> On 9/18/23 22:20, Maxime Coquelin wrote:
> > Dear DPDK community,
> >
> > Following topics are planned to be discussed at the next Technical board
> > meeting, which will take place on Sept. 20th @3PM UTC:
> 0- Event dispatcher library inclusion
>
> >   1- Memarea library inclusion
> >   2- Power management brainstorming
> >   3- Bugzilla maintenance: request for volunteers
> >   4- Process to add new drivers

Christian Muf from Napatech will be joining the meeting for the new driver process discussion.

I suppose Ferruh will be joining for this discussion too.

> > The order the topics will be discussed may change based on their
> > priority/urgency. Some topics might have to be postponed to the
> > following meeting if time does not allow to cover them.
> >
> > If time permits, below recurring items will be checked:
> >   - Security process
> >   - Community Lab
> >   - Doc maintenance
> >   - Bugzilla status
> >   - Examples to drop or move

Please note the meeting URL is no longer Jitsi, but LFX Zoom:
https://zoom-lfx.platform.linuxfoundation.org/meeting/96459488340?password=d808f1f6-0a28-4165-929e-5a5bcae7efeb

* Re: [ADDENDUM] Technical board meeting agenda for 2023-09-20
@ 2023-09-20  9:57     ` Ferruh Yigit
From: Ferruh Yigit @ 2023-09-20  9:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Morten Brørup, Maxime Coquelin, dpdk-techboard,
On 9/19/2023 2:53 PM, Morten Brørup wrote:
> [...]

I explained my rationale in the mail list, let me share the link, it may
save time in the meeting:

https://mails.dpdk.org/archives/dev/2023-September/276671.html

>>> The order the topics will be discussed may change based on their
>>> priority/urgency. Some topics might have to be postponed to the
>>> following meeting if time does not allow to cover them.
>>>
>>> If time permits, below recurring items will be checked:
>>>   - Security process
>>>   - Community Lab
>>>   - Doc maintenance
>>>   - Bugzilla status
>>>   - Examples to drop or move
>
> Please note the meeting URL is no longer Jitsi, but LFX Zoom:
> https://zoom-lfx.platform.linuxfoundation.org/meeting/96459488340?password=d808f1f6-0a28-4165-929e-5a5bcae7efeb

* Re: Technical board meeting agenda for 2023-09-20
@ 2023-10-08  1:04 ` fengchengwen
From: fengchengwen @ 2023-10-08  1:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Maxime Coquelin, dev, dpdk-techboard; +Cc: mb, ferruh.yigit, Nathan Southern

Hi TB,

On 2023/9/19 4:20, Maxime Coquelin wrote:
> Dear DPDK community,
>
> Following topics are planned to be discussed at the next Technical board
> meeting, which will take place on Sept. 20th @3PM UTC:
>  1- Memarea library inclusion

Sorry to miss this meeting.
Could you help rescheduling on the new TB meeting and make a final decision for this library ?

Thanks