* [dpdk-dev] A query on the latency numbers
@ 2013-10-24  5:24 Sujith Sankar (ssujith)
From: Sujith Sankar (ssujith) @ 2013-10-24  5:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi all,

In the documentation available on DPDK, I could find the performance numbers in terms of packets per second.  Could someone point me to some documentation which gives performance gain of round trip time or packet processing time in terms of time, say, usecs?

Also,  what is the tool that is widely used for performance benchmarking in the context of  DPDK (with and without user-space TCP/IP stack)?

Thanks,
-Sujith

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-10-24  5:24 UTC | newest]