* [dpdk-dev] dpaa2: building with EXTRA_CFLAGS="-g -O0" and shared libs link error
@ 2018-08-19 14:55 Wiles, Keith
From: Wiles, Keith @ 2018-08-19 14:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: DPDK

I am building on Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS, gcc 7.3.0-16ubuntu3 and with EXTRA_CFLAGS=“-g -O0” with shared libs enabled.

I get an undefined reference to rte_dpaa2_memsegs when building portal/dpaa2_hw_dpio.c in the link phase.

The odd part is this does not happen unless you are building with EXTRA_CFLAGS and with shared libs enabled.

It seems to have circular dependency on drivers/mempool/dpaa2 and drivers/bus/fslmc/portal

This breaks being able to build a debug version of DPDK.

Regards,
Keith

* Re: [dpdk-dev] dpaa2: building with EXTRA_CFLAGS="-g -O0" and shared libs link error
@ 2018-08-20  7:33 ` Hemant Agrawal
From: Hemant Agrawal @ 2018-08-20  7:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wiles, Keith, DPDK

Hi Keith,
	I am able to reproduce the issue. We will send the fix asap.

Regards,
Hemant

@ 2018-08-20 12:08   ` Wiles, Keith
From: Wiles, Keith @ 2018-08-20 12:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hemant Agrawal; +Cc: DPDK

> On Aug 20, 2018, at 2:33 AM, Hemant Agrawal <hemant.agrawal@nxp.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Keith,
> 	I am able to reproduce the issue. We will send the fix asap.

Thanks Hemant.

> Regards,
> Hemant

Regards,