DPDK patches and discussions
 help / color / mirror / Atom feed
[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 0/7] vfio/pci: SR-IOV support
 2020-03-05 20:08 UTC  (13+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 3/7] vfio/pci: Introduce VF token
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 5/7] vfio/pci: Add sriov_configure support

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] maintainers: update for ring library
 2020-03-05 18:47 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [RFC 0/1] lib/ring: add scatter gather and serial dequeue APIs
 2020-03-05 18:26 UTC  (7+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [RFC 1/1] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] devtools: add more headline case rules
 2020-03-05 17:43 UTC  (8+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] rte_ethdev: fix unsafe memory access by calling RX callback
 2020-03-05 17:23 UTC  (18+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH] rte_ethdev: fix unsafe memory access by calling RX callback.(Internet mail)
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] rte_ethdev: safer memory access by calling Rx callback
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3] rte_ethdev: safer memory access by calling Rx/Tx callback

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] app: test: measure libipsec performance
 2020-03-05 17:11 UTC  (4+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3] "

[dpdk-dev] [RFC] Accelerator API to chain packet processing functions
 2020-03-05 17:01 UTC  (11+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] introduce dpdk-kmods repository
 2020-03-05 16:59 UTC  (4+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [dpdk-techboard] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] mempool: sort the rte_mempool_ops by name
 2020-03-05 16:57 UTC  (9+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH dpdk-dev v2] "

[dpdk-dev] [RFC] Accelerator API to chain packet processing functions
 2020-03-05 16:44 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/sfc: fix Rx queue start failure path
 2020-03-05 15:48 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [RFC PATCH 0/5] Support Intel IPSec MB v0.53 in DPDK 18.11
 2020-03-05 15:34 UTC  (6+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [RFC PATCH 1/5] crypto/zuc: use IPSec MB library v0.53
` [dpdk-dev] [RFC PATCH 2/5] crypto/snow3g: "
` [dpdk-dev] [RFC PATCH 3/5] crypto/kasumi: "
` [dpdk-dev] [RFC PATCH 4/5] crypto/aesni_mb: support "
` [dpdk-dev] [RFC PATCH 5/5] crypto/aesni_gcm: "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/sfc: fix incorrect fail label placement
 2020-03-05 14:58 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v1] ci: add test suite run without hugepage
 2020-03-05 14:36 UTC  (6+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 0/2] no-huge test suite
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 2/2] ci: add test suite run without hugepage

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/vmxnet3: fix RSS setting on v4
 2020-03-05 14:19 UTC  (4+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH] [v3] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 00/16] NXP DPAAx fixes and enhancements
 2020-03-05 14:14 UTC  (12+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 11/16] net/dpaa: enable Tx queue taildrop

[dpdk-dev] Need Help for Intel - i40e , XL710 40GbE Controller
 2020-03-05 14:11 UTC  (5+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] drivers: fix the event dependency on crypto
 2020-03-05 13:56 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [dpdk-stable] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] net/bnx2x: handle guest vlan for SR-IOV case
 2020-03-05 13:51 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3] net/axgbe: add support for Scattered Rx
 2020-03-05 13:26 UTC  (4+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] DPDK Release Status Meeting 5/03/2020
 2020-03-05 13:22 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 0/7] net/sfc: prepare rte_flow to have one more backend
 2020-03-05 10:47 UTC  (8+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 1/7] net/sfc: make flow RSS details VNIC-specific
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 2/7] net/sfc: make the flow list engine-agnostic
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 3/7] net/sfc: generalise the flow specification structure
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 4/7] net/sfc: introduce flow allocation and free path
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 5/7] net/sfc: generalise flow parsing
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 6/7] net/sfc: generalise flow start and stop path
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 7/7] net/sfc: generalise flow pattern item processing

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] event/dsw: avoid reusing previously recorded events
 2020-03-05 10:46 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/i40e: fix DCB init issue
 2020-03-05 10:42 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v1] net/axgbe: add support for Scattered Rx
 2020-03-05 10:27 UTC  (4+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] DSW eventdev bug?
 2020-03-05 10:22 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] OVS-DPDK public meeting
 2020-03-05 10:17 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [RFC] mempool: introduce indexed memory pool
 2020-03-05  9:52 UTC  (4+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] DPDK techboard minutes of February 26
 2020-03-05  8:53 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH dpdk-dev v2] common/mlx5: fix possible building error
 2020-03-05  6:59 UTC  (7+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/bnxt: allow configuring vector mode
 2020-03-05  6:45 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] net/axgbe: add support for Scattered Rx
 2020-03-05  5:27 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [RFC v1 1/1] vfio: set vf token and gain vf device access
 2020-03-05  4:33 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/vhost: fix potential memory leak
 2020-03-05  2:54 UTC  (4+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] "
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] examples/vmdq: fix RSS configuration
 2020-03-05  2:02 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] Question about rte_hash ext flags on mulitithread read/write
 2020-03-05  2:01 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 1/7] net/fm10k: add i2c sbus registers definition
 2020-03-05  1:23 UTC  (5+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 0/5] support switch management
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 5/5] net/fm10k: add switch management support

[dpdk-dev] Issue with X550 link status
 2020-03-04 21:22 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v1 14/14] doc: add feature matrix table for bbdev devices
 2020-03-04 18:55 UTC  (32+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 00/15] bbdev new features
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 01/15] bbdev: add capability flag for filler bits inclusion in HARQ
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 02/15] bbdev: expose device HARQ buffer size at device level
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 03/15] baseband/turbo_sw: fix the exposed LLR decimals assumption
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 04/15] baseband/turbo_sw: support large size code block
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 05/15] test-bbdev: rename FPGA LTE macros to be more explicit
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 06/15] test-bbdev: support HARQ validation
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 07/15] test-bbdev: support for performance tests
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 08/15] test-bbdev: support for LDPC interrupt test
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 09/15] test-bbdev: support for offload test for LDPC
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 10/15] test-bbdev: vectors update
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 11/15] doc: update of testbbdev documentation
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 12/15] drivers/baseband: add PMD for FPGA 5GNR FEC
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 13/15] test-bbdev: add support for FPGA driver initialization
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 14/15] doc: add feature matrix table for bbdev devices
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 15/15] doc: add release note for bbdev PMD update
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 00/14] bbdev new features
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 01/14] bbdev: add capability flag for filler bits inclusion in HARQ
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 02/14] bbdev: expose device HARQ buffer size at device level
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 03/14] baseband/turbo_sw: fix the exposed LLR decimals assumption
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 04/14] baseband/turbo_sw: support large size code block
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 05/14] test-bbdev: rename FPGA LTE macros to be more explicit
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 06/14] test-bbdev: support HARQ validation
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 07/14] test-bbdev: support for performance tests
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 08/14] test-bbdev: support for LDPC interrupt test
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 09/14] test-bbdev: support for offload test for LDPC
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 10/14] test-bbdev: vectors update
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 11/14] doc: update of testbbdev documentation
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 12/14] drivers/baseband: add PMD for FPGA 5GNR FEC
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 13/14] test-bbdev: add support for FPGA driver initialization
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 14/14] doc: add feature matrix table for bbdev devices

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v1 00/14] bbdev new features
 2020-03-04 18:28 UTC  (4+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/sfc: fix promisc or all-multi mode reporting if dropped
 2020-03-04 16:56 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [dpdk-stable] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v1 0/2] failsafe: improve documentation
 2020-03-04 16:41 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v1 1/2] doc/failsafe: improve fail-safe documentation

[dpdk-dev] [RFC] A REST API based daemon of dpdk-devbind.py
 2020-03-04 16:09 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] Fix various typos found by Lintian
 2020-03-04 15:28 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/octeontx: meson build fix if octeontx drivers are disabled
 2020-03-04 13:49 UTC  (8+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 1/1] net/octeontx: fix meson build for disabled octeontx drivers
    ` [dpdk-dev] [EXT] "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 1/2] crypto/aesni_mb: support DOCSIS AES-256
 2020-03-04 13:39 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 2/2] test/crypto: Add AES-256 DOCSIS test vectors

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 1/2] compress/qat: fix QAT GEN3 marketing name
 2020-03-04 13:18 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 2/2] doc: fix QAT GEN3 marketing name in release notes

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v1] mbuf: replace zero-length marker with unnamed union
 2020-03-04 12:32 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] pci device access from dpdk secondary process with igb_uio
 2020-03-04 12:32 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [Bug 417] CentOS7/RHEL7 nasm version too old for intel-ipsec-mb
 2020-03-04 11:52 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/ice: remove bulk alloc compile option
 2020-03-04 11:40 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/ice: remove bulk alloc compile option
 2020-03-04 11:39 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 0/3] examples: fix building with GCC 10
 2020-03-04 10:17 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 0/3] fix building with GCC 10
 2020-03-04 10:09 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] doc: plan splitting the ethdev ops struct
 2020-03-04  9:57 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 1/2] crypto/aesni_mb: support DOCSIS AES-256
 2020-03-04  9:25 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 2/2] test/crypto: Add AES-256 DOCSIS test vectors

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] log: add API to check if a logtype can log in a given level
 2020-03-04  8:41 UTC  (4+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v1] examples/l2fwd: add check for promiscuous no support
 2020-03-04  8:03 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/vhost: enable promiscuous and multicast by default

[dpdk-dev] i40e_xmit_fixed_burst_vec not consider the case rte_mbuf has multiple segments
 2020-03-04  7:18 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v5 1/4] net/virtio: refactor devargs parsing
 2020-03-04  3:43 UTC  (7+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v6 0/4] net/virtio: add link speed devarg
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v6 1/4] net/virtio: refactor devargs parsing
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v6 2/4] net/virtio: add link speed devarg
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v6 3/4] net/virtio-user: fix devargs parsing
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v6 4/4] net/virtio-user: adding link speed devarg

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3] net/ice: remove unnecessary variable
 2020-03-04  3:02 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/bnx2x: add multicast MAC address filtering
 2020-03-03 23:28 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [EXT] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 0/6] net/bnxt: bounds checking patches
 2020-03-03 22:28 UTC  (5+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 1/6] eal: add portable way to check for math overflow
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 2/6] net/bnxt: fix potential data race
  ` [dpdk-dev] [EXTERNAL] "

[dpdk-dev] [Bug 416] nfb build failed - missing rpms?
 2020-03-03 19:05 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

page:  |  | latest

DPDK patches and discussions

This inbox may be cloned and mirrored by anyone:

	git clone --mirror https://inbox.dpdk.org/dev/0 dev/git/0.git

	# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
	# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
	public-inbox-init -V2 dev dev/ https://inbox.dpdk.org/dev \
		dev@dpdk.org
	public-inbox-index dev

Example config snippet for mirrors.
Newsgroup available over NNTP:
	nntp://inbox.dpdk.org/inbox.dpdk.dev


AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git