* [dpdk-dev] Mac ageing functionality.
@ 2015-06-04 20:03 Yeddula, Avinash
From: Yeddula, Avinash @ 2015-06-04 20:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hello All,
Does dpdk provide any kind of ageing functionality ( To be specific, Mac ageing functionality is what I'm looking for).

If yes, please provide the pointers.

Thanks
-Avinash

* Re: [dpdk-dev] Mac ageing functionality.
@ 2015-06-05  9:12 ` Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2015-06-05  9:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yeddula, Avinash; +Cc: dev

Hi,

2015-06-04 16:03, Yeddula, Avinash:
> Does dpdk provide any kind of ageing functionality
> ( To be specific, Mac ageing functionality is what I'm looking for).

As stated on the homepage, the DPDK focus on packet processing. It provides
the plumbing to do some userspace networking and shows how it can be used
in the examples. Then it can be integrated in different stacks with different
behaviours. One of the most famous Open Source integration is OpenVSwitch.