From: "Saha, Avik (AWS)" <aviksaha@amazon.com>
To: Neil Horman <nhorman@tuxdriver.com>
Cc: "dev@dpdk.org" <dev@dpdk.org>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-dev] DPDK 1.7 crashes on table initialization
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 09:37:07 +0000	[thread overview]

I am not getting a useful core -
I just get the error message  -PIPELINE: rte_pipeline_table_create: Table creation failed on the command line

So I played around with the action_data_size and for some reason, the application comes up fine if it I specify it as sizeof(struct rtre_pipeline_table_entry).  Sorry I do not have any more detail but is there any way I can debug this?

Avik