* [dpdk-dev] dpdk-graph-crypto-perf on ARM platform
@ 2021-02-23 15:38 Nipun Gupta
From: Nipun Gupta @ 2021-02-23 15:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev; +Cc: Vanshika Shukla, Hemant Agrawal

Has anyone tried using 'dpdk-graph-crypto-perf' on any of the ARM platform?
There seems to be some dependencies on tools/utilities orca and plotly which seems missing for ARM.

Regards,
Nipun

* Re: [dpdk-dev] dpdk-graph-crypto-perf on ARM platform
@ 2021-02-24 10:58 ` Power, Ciara
From: Power, Ciara @ 2021-02-24 10:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nipun Gupta, dev
  Cc: Vanshika Shukla, Hemant Agrawal, Doherty, Declan, Dybkowski, AdamX

Hi Nipun,

Unfortunately I don't have an ARM platform available to test this.
I believe installing the Kaleido and Plotly modules using pip3 should work:
	pip3 install plotly
	pip3 install kaleido

The Kaleido package is a replacement for Orca, and for Plotly v4.9+ , the default is to use Kaleido if it is found, and only resorts to Orca otherwise.
Installing the two modules above will hopefully fix your issue.

Thanks,
Ciara

@ 2021-02-24 11:05   ` Nipun Gupta
From: Nipun Gupta @ 2021-02-24 11:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Power, Ciara, dev
  Cc: Vanshika Shukla, Hemant Agrawal, Doherty, Declan, Dybkowski, AdamX

Hi Ciara,

Thanks for the info.
We will try with Kaleido and plotly v4.9+.

Regards,
Nipun

@ 2021-04-19  8:10     ` Nipun Gupta
From: Nipun Gupta @ 2021-04-19  8:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Power, Ciara, dev
  Cc: Vanshika Shukla, Hemant Agrawal, Doherty, Declan, Dybkowski, AdamX

Hi Ciara,

Just for information, Kaleido and plotly v4.9+ worked for us.

Thanks,
Nipun