* [dpdk-dev] Bug in rte_kni
@ 2015-03-17 14:57 Dey, Souvik
From: Dey, Souvik @ 2015-03-17 14:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev; +Cc: Dutta, Biswanath

Hi All,
                I was trying out handling of jumbo packets in DPDK, but I came across an issue where I see that the multiple segmented mbufs are not supported in the rte_kni and due to which the packets are not properly handled/converted to skb before giving it to the kernel. Is there any specific reason of not supporting multi-segment packet in kni ?

--
Regards,
Souvik

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-03-17 14:57 UTC | newest]