* [dpdk-dev] Regarding -: net_vmxnet3: link status Interrupt is not working in DPDK 17.11.2 version
@ 2018-10-24 13:46 Verma, Siddharth
From: Verma, Siddharth @ 2018-10-24 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users; +Cc: dev

Hi ,
link status Interrupt is not working in DPDK 17.11.2 version for net_vmxnet3 driver , we are doing port connect/disconnect using vmware/ESXI but we are getting any LSI from DPDK. Looks like dpdk is not generating any event .

Please do let me know, whether I am missing any configuraion/patch ? Any help would be appreciated

Regards
Siddharth

Notice: This e-mail together with any attachments may contain information of Ribbon Communications Inc. that
is confidential and/or proprietary for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, disclosure, reliance or
distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete all copies, including any attachments.

* [dpdk-dev] Regarding -: net_vmxnet3: link status Interrupt is not working in DPDK 17.11.2 version
@ 2018-10-26  5:22 ` Verma, Siddharth
From: Verma, Siddharth @ 2018-10-26  5:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

[...]

* Re: [dpdk-dev] Regarding -: net_vmxnet3: link status Interrupt is not working in DPDK 17.11.2 version
@ 2018-10-29  5:07   ` Verma, Siddharth
From: Verma, Siddharth @ 2018-10-29  5:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Please let us know , we need this functionality.
Regards
Siddharth

@ 2018-10-24 13:55 siddharth verma
From: siddharth verma @ 2018-10-24 13:55 UTC (permalink / raw)