FYI, This means that we’ll not have any regression tonight. And work on features can continue only on local setups. Kindest regards, Raslan Darawsheh From: Eyal Gruber Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2022 1:32 PM To: yarong-org Subject: RE: Impact due to the Electricity Shutdown next week Remainder, The cloud will be down starting today at ~15:00 until tomorrow Thanks, Eyal From: Eyal Gruber Sent: Wednesday, 26 October 2022 11:58 To: yarong-org > Subject: Impact due to the Electricity Shutdown next week Importance: High Hi, Next week there will be an electricity Shutdown at Hermon Building (see attached mail) * When: Start time: Wednesday, November 2, 3pm, IL time (the shutdown itself starts at 4pm. Our services will go down 1 hour before) End time: Thursday, November 3, 9am, IL time * Impacted services: * Regressions * CI * OFED builds * Linux cloud Please be aware that additional services which are not provided by our team might also be impacted by the shutdown. Thanks, Eyal