From: "Patel, Rashmin N" <rashmin.n.patel@intel.com>
To: Navakanth M <navakanthdev@gmail.com>, "dev@dpdk.org" <dev@dpdk.org>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-dev] vmxnet3 pmd dev restart
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 19:16:08 +0000

Yes I had a local copy working with couple of lines fix. But someone else, I think Stephen added a fix patch for the same, and I assume if it's been merged, should be working, so did not follow up later.

I don't have a VMware setup handy at moment but I think Waterman would have more information about testing that patch if he has found any issue with it.

Thanks,
Rashmin