Hi everyone I am running DPDK sample application compiled in Fedora 14 environment. I have used following command to run the App ./ -c f -n 4 c= bitmask of cores to to be used. and n= number of memory channels Now what does 'n' actually defines ?. Is this the number of DMA channels between RAM (hugepages) and NIC. ? If not so then what it is ? How does number of memory channels will effect the performance ? BTW I am using hugepagesize=1G and Number of Hugepages=4 My question might be very basic, but I am totally confused. Please help me out here. Thank you Regards -- Muhammad Ali