Hi Thomas, Thank you so much for your response :) I will go through the link you shared and make use of it! Regards, Sam On Fri, Jan 20, 2023 at 6:48 PM Thomas Monjalon wrote: > 20/01/2023 09:11, Sam Kirubakaran: > > Hi team, > > > > My name is Sam and I am a Software Engineer. > > Currently, we are trying to improve the performance of proprietary > in-house > > tools by using DPDK but we are not sure whether DPDK has support for TCP > > stack. > > No there is no stack inside DPDK. > You can find some projects here: https://www.dpdk.org/ecosystem/#projects > > >