On Thu, Aug 22, 2024 at 12:40 PM Luca Vizzarro wrote: > The introduction of TestSuiteSpec adds auto-discovery of test suites, > which are also automatically imported. This causes double imports as the > runner loads the test suites. This changes the behaviour of the runner > to load the imported classes from TestSuiteSpec instead of importing > them again. > > Signed-off-by: Luca Vizzarro > Reviewed-by: Paul Szczepanek > > + filtered_test_cases: list[TestCase] = [ > + test_case > + for test_case in test_suite_spec.test_cases > + if not test_suite_config.test_cases_names > + or test_case.name in test_suite_config.test_cases_names > + ] > > Just wondering, what's the plan with the filtered test cases? I'm assuming they're stored here so we can report which cases were skipped after runtime? Reviewed-by: Dean Marx