On systems with I225 interfaces it works in interrupt mode(rx), so not only LSE interrupts are supported. I could try add rte_intr_cap_single functionality and recheck it twice(if several interfaces works in rx_mode=interrupt) But actually it worked with changes above(CPU utilization close to the zero, data passes through the interface etc) On Tue, Jul 4, 2023 at 5:55 PM Stephen Hemminger wrote: > On Tue, 4 Jul 2023 12:45:54 +0200 > Vladimir Ratnikov wrote: > > > Sorry for a long reply, sure. > > > > Stephen, > > am I right that the most concern is about a place where interrupt > > capabilities check appears for non MSI-X support? > > What if having dedicated rte_intr_cap_single analog when there's no > support > > for MSI-X and just do the same(check capability, allocate interrupt > vector > > etc) ? > > > > > > Regards, > > -Vladimir > > With single interrupt, only link state interrupt is possible. > Does that work with igb_uio? It should, if not then yes > rte_intr_cap_single > or something like that is needed. >