* [dpdk-dev] Zerocopy RX
@ 2017-11-22  5:21 Venkatesh N
From: Venkatesh N @ 2017-11-22  5:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi Everyone,

It's been some time i have been searching for DPDK architecture and
design for better understanding. So, finally i  thought to get
confirmation on my queries.

I am working on a custom hypervisior similar to Qemu in Linux where
VNIC's operate in Para-virtualization like KVM/virtio-net.  To get
better performance i am exploring using DPDK PMD mode driver on HOST
and map the Guest VNIC buffers to PMD driver which can be similar to
Intel-VTD/Dirrect IO, hopefully.

In order to implement can some body point me to some of the code
commits and examples that enables me to achieve zero copy RX

Venky

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-11-22  5:21 UTC | newest]