Hi Folks, After running into a reset related issue recently and browsing through code, I reached at this function *pci_rte_vfio_setup_device*. I do not understand the rationale of the *VFIO_DEVICE_RESET* at the end of this function. Looks like the function sets up interrupts, enables bus mastering and then resets the device? See below from the PCIe spec: *`Note that the controls that enable the Function to initiate requests on PCI Express are cleared, including Bus Master Enable, MSI Enable, and the like, effectively causing the Function to become quiescent on the Link.`* Is the function effectively undoing everything by doing the reset at the end?