* [dpdk-dev] Out Of The Box Networks Developers Meetup in Taipei
@ 2018-06-05  6:40 Marcus Schiesser
From: Marcus Schiesser @ 2018-06-05  6:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi everyone,

hope I can reach some DPDK developers in Taiwan via this mail.

If you're one you should definitely join our newly funded Out of The Box
Network Developers meetup:
https://www.meetup.com/Out-Of-The-Box-Network-Developers-Taipei

I will give a talk about "Fine-grained interaction control in userspace"
(using DPDK) and we're also looking for more speakers.

Please let me know if you're interested and feel free to forward this email
to people how might be.

Best,
Marcus

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-06-05  6:41 UTC | newest]