On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 10:42 AM Lance Richardson wrote: > > On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 10:31 AM David Marchand > wrote: > > > > On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 5:37 PM Lance Richardson > > wrote: > > > > > > Fix two issues found when writing PMD unit tests for HW ptype and > > > L4 checksum offload: > > > > Would those unit tests be interesting to other pmd driver writers? > > > I think so, although some adjustments would be needed to account > for differences in hardware capabilities. The tests I've written so far > are still very much a work in progress, but I hope to have something > ready for RFC in the near future. What is the current status of this patch? Thanks, Lance